Psalm 143:8

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul."

Psalm 143:8

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Week 4: A Letter to your Siblings

Dear you,

I love you. You are going to grow up to be the most amazing man the world has ever seen. You are young but so wise. The smallest things completely make your day! I miss you. I miss getting Burger King Icee's with you. I love how sad you are to see me leave after I have visited. Your sadness shows me how much you love me. You are so creative and full of ideas. You are a thinker and you question everything. You love arguing and you need reasons. You have all kinds of fears and reservations, but I know that you will soon overcome those as you grow older and engulf the world around you. I pray for you all the time. I pray for your future and for your future wife and for yyour future children. I know that God has huge plans for you and I hope that he blesses you with an incredibly beautiful, understanding, and adventurous woman of God to fill your life with happiness. I hope your children cause you as much trouble as you have caused! They will be great! They will be so full of life, just like you. I love you little brother! Grow big and strong and give me a huge hug when I get home to you! I miss you so much.

Love,
me


No comments:

Post a Comment