Psalm 143:8

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul."

Psalm 143:8

Monday, November 8, 2010

Week 3: A Letter to your Parents

Dear you,

I cannot even begin to count how many times you have saved me. I could not have gotten any better parents than the two of you. I love you so much! Dad, you are so strong and protective. Thank you for loving me so much that you chose to protect me from all kinds of evil that comes from dating and relationships. Thank you for not letting me go out with just any boy. I really respect you and your approval. When I find that guy I will be with forever, I hope that you will love him like your own son. You are the only person I would want to give me away. Mommy, I love you! You are my best friend and my confidant. I know you miss me when I am gone and I miss you too. I miss your hugs that make every day better and the long talks on my bed. Sometimes I wish I could go back and experience it all over again. I know I would value those dear moments so much more. I wish I would have listened to you more than I did. I have made some regrettable mistakes and learned some lessons that you warned me against. I am sorry for not listening to your advice and your guidance. I know now that it was for my own good. I miss you both and I love you both more than words can say. I hope life is good and I hope you are more in love with each other than ever. Appreciate the amazing love God has given you to experience together in relationship. Never forget how much love.

Love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment