Psalm 143:8

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul."

Psalm 143:8

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Week 1: A letter to your best friend

Dear you,

You have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. You are my best friend, my opposite, my sister. I love you so much for being in my life even when things were tough, even through the boyfriends and the heart breaks. We were always there for each other. We always had each other's backs. I want you to know that I am proud of you. We rarely see each other because we have our own separate lives. College has driven us apart. I still love you and I am still here to support you and love you and tell you that I'm proud of you. Someone needs to. I hope you have those people in your life at school. I hope and pray that God is working in your life. I hope he shows you his love and his miraculous wonders every day of your life. I hope that one day you will find the man you are meant to be with. On that day, I hope to be standing right next to you, supporting you, loving you, telling you how proud I am of you. And I really hope I like him! I love you so much best friend and I thought you should know that.

Love,
me

1 comment:

  1. Dear Best Friend,

    Wow Brooklyn! I seriously have the best friend in the world! I'm so lucky to have you in my life, you really do not let me down and I know I can always run to you even if I am stubborn. You have grown up so much and I look up to you when I have fallen. I will always be there for you, promise. I love looking after you but truth is you have looked after me more than ever. God has given us different paths to follow, but we still remain as one. It means so much to me that you are proud of me because I am so proud of you! I want to make you proud because I respect you very much. I miss you so much that it hurts. I love you no matter what happens best friend.

    Love,
    Hay

    ReplyDelete